Today, most of the water sources in the world are contaminated. We always hear our elders stressing upon the importance of drinking purified water and how impure water can be dangerous, not to mention all the diseases it may cause.
The list of reasons to invest in a water purifier goes on and on, but here are the top reasons why you should invest in one, and once you are convinced, first thing you got to do is to check out water purifier price list and fix your budget.
If you make up your mind, you are just one step away from getting clean, safe drinking water. If you aren’t still fully convinced, here are the top six reasons why you should definitely buy a water purifier:
- Saves You from Almost All Diseases: Drinking water contains around 2100 known contaminants that you need to get rid of before drinking. Out of these 2100, more than half of them are disease causing. So, water purifier is must to remove these harmful contaminants from your drinking water and save you from these diseases.
- Get the Health Benefits of Water: If your drinking water is not clean enough, you will miss out the health benefits provided by water, which includes many vital minerals and salts. These minerals are quite essential for human body and also drinking clean water has been shown to help in decreasing body weight and keeping the body temperature regulated. Also water is necessary for the proper digestion of food.
- Clean Water Is a Must for Growing Kids: Growing children need clean and healthy water for their proper development, both mental and physical. Water purifiers are must to provide clean as well as healthy water to kids. Once their foundation is strong during the growing years, they are sure to become healthy adults in the near future. Lead in drinking water can also cause learning disorders in children. There are lakhs of children around the world with such learning disorders, all because of lead in drinking water. Water purifiers can clean water of this lead and keep your children safe from these disorders.
- Some Bacterial Contaminants Pass through Municipal Water Treatment Facilities: Municipal water treatment facilities are not 100% effective because they work on large scale. So, they cannot get rid of all the harmful bacteria present in the water. This water can definitely be used for other household purposes, but definitely not for drinking water. Municipal water definitely needs to be purified further through water purifiers to save us from its harmful bacterial components. Otherwise, we may get sick.
- Most Harmful Diseases Are Water Borne: Some of the water-borne diseases are diarrhoea, cholera, typhoid, dysentery and some very serious worm diseases. Many parasites can enter your body through contaminated water. You may get seriously ill by these diseases. Water borne diseases are the reason for around 3.5 million people deaths every year.
- Pregnant Women Are Advised to Drink Clean Water: Impure water may contain several harmful impurities such as lead. This lead can be very dangerous for pregnant woman as it may cause severe birth defects. Water purifiers are a must in today’s world if you want to stay safe from all these defects and diseases. So, investing in water purifiers is a one-time investment and definitely worth it. You can choose from various options available in water purifiers based on your budget and various functions it has.
So, there you have it – all the prime reasons why you should invest in a water purifier.